Return to Services & Fees

Types of ID needed

To expedite the notarization of any document, Clients/Borrowers will need:

For General Notary services including weddings and loan document signings, any one of the following valid forms of identifications (providing they are current) are acceptable:

Valid State Issued Driver’s License OR
Valid State Issued Identification Card OR
Two credible witnesses (for a person who does not have current ID) OR
US Passport OR
Foreign Passports stamped by USCIS OR
ID Card issued by the USCIS (Notarization of USCIS forms only)